Feel free to download Mac Video Downloader from our official website. It is free to try.
Navigate to your favorite website in the browser window. Then click the Quick Tools
icon on the right side toolbar. Then click the
button in the dropdown panel.
Above operation will open a new browser window. Then you should select area to capture in the browser. Please pause
your video if it plays automatically.
- A "Transparent Window" will be shown over the video area (see below). You can resize or move this window to fine tune the recording area.
- A "Setting Window" will also be popup (see below). You can change "Task Name ", "Capture Duration", "Video Format" and "Video Quality".
Click "Next" button when you finish your settings.
- Manually show setting window: Please click "Camera" button to popup "Transparent Window" and "Setting Window" if they are not be popped up automatically.
- Set capture duration: Please find the total duration of your playing video and set suitable "capture duration" you need. Capture task will auto stop when the record time reach to your "capture duration".
- Choose video quality: Video Capture will automatically choose a video quality for you. You could choose high quality if you want save HD videos.
- Buffering video: If your net speed is slow or inconsistent, you can try pausing the video for a while before capturing it.
After setting capture options, you have two ways to start your capture task:
- "Play/resume" your video and click the button.
- Or wait the countdown timer, "Play/resume" your video just before the timer is finished.
You must "play/resume" your video before countdown timer is finished or clicking "Record Now" button.
Capture will be stopped automatically and video will be saved to your hard drive when the record time reaches to the "Capture Duration". You can also click "Stop&Save" button to stop one capture task at any time. The captured video file will be find from "Finished Tasks" frame.
A capture task will cost more than 20% of your CPU. So, The audio and video of captured videos are often out of sync if you run 3 or more capture tasks at same time.